Intelligent manufacturing aims to take advantage of data assets and technologies, enabling flexibility in processes to address and provide an international market across Hong Kong, China and more with industry 4.0 solutions.
• Every company is talking about digital transformation. What is the technological focus of this process?
• How many of them have seen real benefits?
• The deepest secret of corporate digital transformation. Insights into the transformation of CRRC
Adapts to customer needs, connects people and equipment and systems and equipment, and builds open, transparent and visualised manufacturing systems and management models
Creates smaller organisational units, reconfigures production and optimises production factors based on customer needs to make better use of resources
Networked equipment, interoperability and self-generation of equipment operation information, data-driven production, improved corporate operational efficiency, enhanced resource-sharing, and organisational synergy
Kingdee EAS smart cloud manufacturing solutions, focuses on product, process and resource digitalisation, helping build “interconnection into enterprises, factories and equipment.”
• Cloud manufacturing synergy solutions: synergy in planning, design, manufacturing, and industry chain
• Cloud manufacturing integration solutions: integration in business, operation and control
• Intelligent cloud-controlled manufacturing solutions: real-time control of equipment and operation
• Big data analysis solutions
Designed for collaborative production among multiple factories and multiple organisations, Kingdee Cloud Galaxy can meet diversified needs of enterprises and features full range of manufacturing systems and standardised management.
• PLM: re-define product R&D management, PLM ERP integrated management system
• Smart terminal: connectivity among people, equipment and systems
• Smart dashboard: visualised management
• Smart logistics: flexible supply of materials in a quick and low-cost manner
• Smart IoT: equipment IoT systems
Kingdee K/3 WISE is an integrated ERP application for small- and medium-sized manufacturers, covering corporate management informationisation, process automation, research and development digitalisation, and intelligent decision-making. Meets the following key needs:
• Cross-network collaboration, using both offline ERP and online cloud service applications
• Smart factory with the Internet of Everything for manufacturing
• User-centric C2M manufacturing model
According to data from IDC, Kingdee held the largest share of the domestic SaaS cloud service market in 2017, marking the first time that a Chinese intelligent manufacturing software vendor had overtaken its foreign counterparts.
Flexible and intelligent production with small batches and multiple varieties is the future of the manufacturing industry, while its basis is precision management and a cellular organisational structure. Kingdee Smart Manufacturing brings together the Amoeba management practices of over 2,000 large- and medium-sized enterprises and aims to help companies optimise their management systems and become more competitive through industry 4.0 intelligent manufacturing solutions across HK and China.
With a “worry-free delivery” system, it trains and sends out implementation advisers to clients in cooperation with 2,000 partners to help enterprises break through talent bottlenecks and carry out digital transformation
Integrated with the mobile office app Cloud-Hub, it can help companies develop mobile factory solutions and meet the diversified needs of users; leveraging Cloud-Hub’s enterprise-level social networking advantages, it can help inspire social networking innovation within small units
Advanced top-level design philosophy to empower individuals and galvanise organisations